- Coco the Alaskan Malamute is seen posing with her new presents
- Her owner has apparently bought her eight £800 iPhone 7 handsets
- The lucky pooch is the pet of Wang Sicong, the son of Wang Jianlin
- Property tycoon Jianlin is the richest man in China, worth £23 billion
- Pampered pooch also has two Apple Watches and a Fendi handbag
Coco the Alaskan Malamute might be the most pampered pooch in the world.
The pet dog has apparently been given eight iPhone 7 handsets by his doted owner, the only son of China’s richest man Wang Jianlin, worth £23 billion, according to Chinese media.
Pictures have emerged on China’s social media showing the lucky canine posing next to a stack of eight boxes believed to contain a £800 phone in each.
World’s most pampered pooch? Wang Sicong, the son of China’s richest man, has apparently bought her pet dog Coco (pictured) eight iPhone 7 handsets
They are all mine! Pictures of the dog and her phones have attracted thousands of comments